Faith Formation – Sundays
9:45 a.m. – Faith Formation Grades K thru 5 – Religious Education Wing
6:30 p.m. – Faith Formation Grade 6 thru High School – Religious Education Wing
- Faith Formation Calendar 2016-2017
- Faith Formation Registration Form 2017 – 2018
- First Reconciliation / First Eucharist Formation Registration Form 2017-2018
- Medical Emergency Form 2017 – 2018
- ScreeningONE Form-Rev_Jun 2012
- IT Equipment Checkout Form
Remember all volunteers who work with our children and youth are required by diocesan policy to attend one Virtus session and keep current in training bulletins.
- Please enroll online at www.virtus.org
Who Should Attend Pathways?
All parish catechists in our diocese are required to attend this one-day, instructor-led, interactive program of prayer, learning and reflection. This training is for all who hand on the faith to adults, youth and children in our parishes.
- Additional information and how to register for Pathways training is found here.
If you have any questions before your register, please contact Michele Whiteside at 804-622-5114 at the Diocese of Richmond office.